Ayala Malls is the official mall partner of Lunchbox Theatrical Productions, the company bringing in the hit musical, Mamma Mia!, to the Philippines starting January 24, 2012.
Ayala Malls is giving away actual show tickets to those who would like to watch the musical through a Twitter campaign using their official Twitter account, @AyalaMalls.
HOW TO JOIN
1. The “Mamma Mia! The Ayala Malls Giveaway” promo is from January 7 to January 21, 2012 and is open to Filipino citizens or Philippine residents currently residing in the Philippines.
2. Take a picture of you and your Mamma Mia (friend or family) at Glorietta, Greenbelt, Market! Market!, Trinoma and Alabang Town Center.
3. Upload and submit the photo via Twitter, tag @AyalaMalls and use the hash tag #MammaMiaTickets. Tweets must include the URL that links to the photo entry. All submissions are only officially accepted on the Ayala Malls Twitter account.
4. All photo entries must be made public.
5. Only one photo entry can be submitted per Twitter account throughout the duration of the promo.
6. One (1) winner will be randomly selected daily. Each winner will get two (2) Mamma Mia tickets.
7. Participants can win only once.
8. Participants who don’t get picked on a given day still get a chance to win until the end of the promo.
9. The winner for a given day will be announced the following day at exactly 12pmthrough the Twitter account (@AyalaMalls) and Facebook fanpage of Ayala Malls (http://www.facebook.com/AyalaMalls360).
10. Winners must reply and send a direct message to Ayala Malls’ Twitter account (@AyalaMalls) with their full name and contact number for validation purposes.
11. Prizes must be claimed at the Ayala Malls office located at 5F Glorietta 4, Makati City from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on January 21 to 23, 2012.
12. When claiming the prize, winners must each present at least one (1) valid ID and a screenshot of Ayala Malls’ Twitter or Facebook accounts’ notification sent to them as winners.
13. If the winner is below 18 years old, he/she needs to be with his/her parent or legal guardian to claim his/her prize. Both the minor and the parent/guardian should present valid identifications. The latter should also be able to present adequate proof that he/she is the legal guardian of the minor.
14. In the case of provincial winners or of winners who cannot personally claim their prize, he/she may send their representative to claim their prizes. The winner’s representative must present the letter of notification sent to the winner with one (1) valid IDs of the winner and one (1) valid IDs of the representative and an authorization letter signed by the winner.
15. If the winners fail to claim his/her prize on or before January 23, 2012, the prize shall be forfeited in favor of Ayala Malls.
16. All prizes are transferable, but not convertible to cash.
17. By joining and participating in this promotion, participant confirms, agrees to and acknowledges that:
b. Organizers of the promotions have the right to identify him or her as a winner in the promotions and communicate the same at any time in any territory through any medium of release (mass media, digital media, etc.);
c. He/she has submitted an original image that has not been previously published or entered in any other contests, as violation of these are grounds for disqualification;
d. Organizers of the promotions may, without further compensation to him/her: (a) reproduce, distribute, adapt, modify, make available and/or communicate to the public, exhibit, or broadcast the entries he/she submitted by any means or media without restriction of any kind as to quantity, purpose or time, whether commercial or otherwise, or to any country or territory in the world; and (b) to authorize any of the above activities;
e. He/she shall make no reproduction of any part of the websites herein for purposes of selling or distributing the same for commercial gain nor shall he/she modify or incorporate any part of the websites herein in any other work, publication or website.
18. Employees of MRM, Ayala Malls, Alabang Commercial Corporation, Cebu Holdings Inc, Station Square East Commercial Corporation, Fort Bonifacio Development Corp, Serendra Inc, North Triangle Depot Commercial Corporation, their merchants, maintenance and security agencies, advertising and promotional agencies, and their relatives up to the second degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from joining the promo.