Twelve diverse acts coming from twelve different parts of the country competed in the grand showdown of talents in “Pilipinas Got Talent” Grand Finals which was held live at the Ynares Sports Complex in Antipolo City Saturday night (Oct 22).
Check out our power rankings, with the no. 1 as the most likely, in our opinion, to bring home the P2 million cash prize tomorrow night:
1. El Gamma Penumbra of Tanauan City, Batangas
2. Synergy of Negros Occidental
3. Twin Divas of Nueva Ecija
4. Kiriko of Laguna
5. Bringas Brothers of Davao Del Sur
6. Loverkada Kids of Butuan City
7. Khalil Joseph Ramos of Paranaque city
8. Lucky Twins of Tacloban
9. Muriel Lomadilla of Cebu
10. Sandugo of San Pablo city
11. Maasinhon Trio of Southern Leyte
12. Renagine Pepito of Cagayan De Oro
The live results night is happening tomorrow, Sunday (Oct 23), 8:15 PM, on ABS-CBN. PGT is hosted by Luis Manzano and Billy Crawford with Kris Aquino, Ai Ai Delas Alas, and Freddie M. Garcia as judges.
Watch the performance of El Gamma Penumbra here: