Last night, Khalil Joseph Ramos, a singer from Parañaque emerged as the Voters’ Choice and became the 11th grand finalist of Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3.
On the other hand, a group of rappers from Santa Cruz, Laguna named “Kiriko”, were chosen by the judges to become the 12th and last grand finalist.
Here is the list of Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 Grand Finalists:
1. Sandugo Band, San Pablo City
2. Muriel Lomadilla, Cebu City
3. El Gamma Penumbra, Batangas City
4. Lucky Twins, Tacloban City
5. Bringas Brothers, Davao Del Sur
6. Synergy, Negros Occidental
7. Loverkada Kids, Butuan City
8. Twin Divas, Nueva Ecija
9. Maasinhon Trio, Maasin City
10. Renagine Pepito, Cagayan De Oro City
11. Khalil Ramos, Paranaque City
12. Kiriko, Sta. Cruz Laguna
The Grand Finals of the country’s biggest talent search is happening on October 22 and 23, Saturday and Sunday, at the Ynares Center in Antipolo City with live telecast on ABS-CBN.
You can find all our coverage of Pilipinas Got Talent here.