Google came up with the ranking based on the number of search queries via its search tool called Zeitgeist.
The list is made up of known personalities in the field of politics, showbusiness, fashion and media.
Topping the list is Valenzuela City councilor Shalani Soledad, an ex-girlfriend of President Noynoy Aquino. Shalani is currently the co-host of Willie Revillame in the latter’s primetime variety game show on TV5.
Following in second place is the Queen of All Media, Kris Aquino. I wonder why Kris did not top the ranking since it’s about the “level of awareness in the minds of consumers that a particular product commands” and she has the most product endorsements than all other women in the Top 5 combined.
Capturing the “bronze” position is another TV5 personality and also a controversial celebrity, Ruffa Gutierrez.
Here is the complete list of 20 Most Influential Filipino Women of 2010 according to Google Philippines:
1. Shalani Soledad (politician / TV host)
2. Kris Aquino (TV host / actress)
3. Ruffa Gutierrez (TV host / actress)
4. Maria Venus Raj (beauty queen / TV host)
5. Charice (international singer)
6. Angel Locsin (actress)
7. Sarah Geronimo (singer / actress)
8. Regine Velasquez (singer / actress)
9. Heart Evangelista (actress)
10. Miriam Defensor Santiago (senator)
11. Lea Salonga (international singer)
12. Doris Dumlao (business writer)
13. Kristine Hermosa (actress)
14. Toni Gonzaga (TV host / actress)
15. Sharon Cuneta (actress / singer)
16. Mariel Rodriguez (TV host)
17. Monique Lhuillier (international fashion designer)
18. Bea Alonzo (actress)
19. Korina Sanchez (broadcaster)
20. Nora Aunor (actress)
Do you agree with the ranking? In your opinion, who among the Top 20 has the highest level of awareness in the minds of consumers?