Real Leaf Green Tea is back with a new contest here on Starmometer.com. It’s called the “Real Leaf Word Master Challenge” and it will test how good you are in word puzzles in a “major major” way!
HOW TO JOIN THE WORD MASTER CHALLENGE:
1. Log-in to your Facebook Account and proceed to Real Leaf’s Official Facebook Page.
2. You will see a word puzzle with three given letters on the Real Leaf Word Master Challenge homepage.
3. Each day, Enchong will ask a question and Erich will give you a hint. The answers to the questions are found in the 6 chosen blogs including Starmometer, you just have to search for it.
4. Once a question is correctly answered, you earn a letter which you use to solve the puzzle.
5. There are a total of 23 letters but you only need the missing 20.
Once you complete the puzzle, you’re qualified to win the top prizes: 1 male winner and 1 female winner will win a Sony Bloggie HD Video Camera each, 6 months supply of Real Leaf Green Tea AND a date with Erich Gonzales or Enchong Dee!
PLUS: WIN A WHOLE CASE OF REAL LEAF GREEN TEA!
I have 2 cases of Real Leaf Green Tea that I can giveaway to my avid readers who also follow me on Twitter and Facebook. One case will be raffled via Twitter and one case will be raffled via Facebook.
1. To join via Twitter, simply tweet with this message:
Take the Real Leaf Word Master Challenge and Win Major Major Prizes @starmometerblog http://bit.ly/9pxLT3
2. To join via Facebook, share this blog post to your friends:
Take the Real Leaf Word Master Challenge and get a chance to win a Sony Bloggie HD, 6 months supply of Real Leaf Green Tea and a date with Enchong Dee or Erich Gonzales! http://bit.ly/9pxLT3
And share this link:
After doing either no. 1 or no. 2 (or both), post a comment below. Don’t forget to leave a valid email address so I can contact you in case you win.
While the Word Master Challenge on Facebook will last for 4 weeks, I’ll be picking the winners of the 2 cases of Real Leaf via a raffle by next Friday, September 3, 2010. Winners will be announced on September 4, 2010 (Saturday).