In the revised list, however, Wowowee host Willie Revillame and actor Piolo Pascual were dislodged from their top 5 ranking by business tycoons. Willie went down from number two to six, while Piolo fell from number three to number eighteen.
The Queen of All Media Kris Aquino, on the other hand, settled for no. 8 position.
Meanwhile, kapuso comedian Michael V. was formerly at no. 10 position but left the Top 20 in the revised list.
Here is the list of Bureau of Internal Revenue’s (BIR) Top 20 Tax-payers:
1. Manny Pacquiao – boxing legend
2. Elaine B. Gardiola – well-known DPWH contractor
3. Ronaldo Soliman – real estate
4. Rainero Borja – BPO pioneer
5. Lauro Baja Jt. – UN Ambassador
6. Willie Revillame – (former) Wowowee host
7. Francisco Guerra III – tycoon
8. Kris Aquino – Queen of All Media
9. Patricia Zobel de Ayala – sibling of Jaime Augusto and Fernando Zobel of Ayala group
10. Manuel Zamora Jr. – Philex mining investor
11. Danding Cojuangco – San Miguel Corp.
12. Manuel Pangilinan – PLDT
13. Bea Zobel de Ayala Urquijo – the Ayala group
14. Gigi Chio Ibasco – engaged in construction business
15. Manuel Lopez – Meralco
16. Christopher Salcedo Co – tycoon
17. Justo Aboitiz Ortiz – Aboitiz group
18. Piolo Pascual – kapamilya actor
19. Ramon Ang – president of San Miguel Corporation
20. Federico Lopez – Lopez Group