Breaking

PDA2: Bunny Malunda is Expelled, Laarni is Star Scholar

It was a battle between Sen and Bunny for the people's votes on Pinoy Dream Academy season 2 and after the gala performance night, the Teacher Wife said goodbye.

Hansen received 60.35% of the votes while Bunny got the remaining 39.65%.

The jurors finally noticed Laarni Losala as they made her the star scholar of the week. Her counterpoint performance with Bugoy earned her the highest grade of 8.97. Joining her in the Top 3 is her partner Bugoy and honorary scholar Poy.

On the other side, the bottom four were Hansen, Iñaki, Cris and Miguel. The Dream Mentors decided to save Sen.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.




%d bloggers like this: