6. You laugh at people with 14.4 modems.
7. You start using smilies in your snail mail.
8. Your hard drive crashes. You haven’t logged in for two hours. You start to twitch. You pick up the phone and manually dial your ISP’s access number. You try to hum to communicate with the modem… And you succeed.
9. You find yourself typing “com” after every period when using a word processor.com
10. You refer to going to the bathroom as downloading.
11. All of your friends have an @ in their names.
12. Your cat has its own home page.
13. You can’t call your mother…she doesn’t have a modem.
14. You check your mail. It says “no new messages.” So you check it again.
15. Your phone bill comes to your doorstep in a box.
16. You tell the cab driver you live at “http://1000.edison.garden/house/brick.html.”
17. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
18. You have a minimum of 5 blogs that you update daily.
19. You have a friendster, myspace and hi5 accounts and all are active and you are also a member of various Yahoo groups and other egroups in the internet.
20. You visit your friendster or myspace account at least twice daily.
21. You have more than 100 friends in your friendster or myspace network.
22. You occasionally leave your computer open overnight because you’re downloading some stuffs like mp3s, movies and other files.
23. You’re moderating your own Yahoo Group and/or other egroups that you’ve made.
24. You know the meaning of terms and abbreviations like podcasting, url, http, chmod, jpeg, firewall, hyperlinks, etc.
25. You know at least 10 virus names.
26. You can name at least 5 search engines.
27. When you have an assignment or project your first option is do the reasearch in google.
28. You’ve purchased an item from Amazon, Ebay, etc.