Breaking

100 Asian Heartthrobs 2020 Battle Round – Xiao Zhan vs Kim Seokjin

The Battle Round of 100 Asian Heartthrobs 2020 continues with level 3 bout 6: The Untamed’s Xiao Zhan of China versus BTS’ Kim Seokjin of South Korea. The winner of this bout will advance to the final round!

Here are the voting mechanics for this bout:

• Choose one from the two heartthrobs in the week-long bout.
  • Complete the Captcha challenge for your vote to be counted.
  • This is an unlimited poll. You can vote again by refreshing your browser and completing the Captcha challenge.
  • This poll will be closed on March 13, 2020 at 11:59 pm HKG/TPE time.
  • From the remaining 14 heartthrobs, only 7 will survive level three and will advance to the final battle!
  • There is no more wildcard on level three battles.

VOTE HERE:

LEVEL 3 BOUTS:

1. Alden Richards of the PHILIPPINES vs Rowoon of SOUTH KOREA
  2. Porsche of THAILAND vs Edward Barber of the PHILIPPINES
  3. Kim Taehyung of SOUTH KOREA vs BamBam of THAILAND
  4. Jungkook of SOUTH KOREA vs Taeyong of SOUTH KOREA
  5. Jaehyun of SOUTH KOREA vs Bailey May of the PHILIPPINES
  6. Xiao Zhan of CHINA vs Kim Seokjin of SOUTH KOREA
  7. Park Jimin of SOUTH KOREA vs Ten of THAILAND – March 7

37 Comments on 100 Asian Heartthrobs 2020 Battle Round – Xiao Zhan vs Kim Seokjin

1. they both are my favourite

2. Of course.
    Kim seok jin
    Jin of BTS
    He is so awesome, handsome, good.

3. Diana Dolah // May 4, 2020 at 2:48 pm //

Kim Seok Jin

4. Diana Dolah // May 4, 2020 at 2:44 pm //

Kim Seok Jin!!!

5. Es sind maximal 26 von 29 Trophäen erspielbar.

6. Xiao Zhan

7. Hi there! This article could not be written much better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept preaching about this. I most certainly will forward this information to him.
    Fairly certain he’s going to have a great read.
    I appreciate you for sharing!

8. What’s up colleagues, its great paragraph regarding tutoringand entirely defined,
    keep it up all the time.hydro flaskhttp://www.bquest.org/Links/Redirect.aspx?ID=132&url=https://x5nyjhy326.booklikes.com%2Fpost%2F2170847%2Fhydro-flask-water-bottle-40-oz-the-good-the-bad-and-the-uglyhttp://allfight.ru/redirect.php?url=http://kylerbjpj202.tumblr.com/post/614746690913697792/24-hours-to-improving-hydro-flask-sale-purplehttp://brbpublications.com/gen/PrrnAdClick.aspx?Id=3040&Loc=7&url=http://mag-wiki.win/index.php/9_Signs_You%27re_a_hydro_flask_sale_Expert

9. Xiao Zhan // April 20, 2020 at 11:14 pm //

Dẹo ngày 20 tháng 8 2020

10. Xiao zhan

11. Saya dukung kim seok jin..

12. Xoài zhan // April 15, 2020 at 8:55 am //

💎💎
    💎
    💎💎 BTS 💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

LOVE IS ETERNAL

35. Seokjinnies // March 30, 2020 at 10:09 pm //

Prince Kim Seokjin! ⭐
    Precious phenomenal man! I will support you in everything and always, you are the light of my life, you are my friend, you are my companion, you are my source of energy and I LOVE you very much! ⭐
    my dear bias JIN ⭐